- After Payment :
- 1. Make as many web options as possible to secure your seat for the university.
- 2.Please note that the allotment will be made on the basis of options given by you depending upon your merit eligibility
(such as Marks, Category of reservations, age in case of a tie).
- 3.Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified within the university. However the priorities given in other universities will remain unaltered.
- 4.Any registered student is allowed to exercise web options for second time in Phase II.
- 5.Please verify the college details before selecting the college. (information as furnished by the concerned colleges).
- 6.You can edit your options any number of times before the closing date announced on the DOST website.
- 7. The servers will be closed for web options on 6th June 2016 by 12.00pm.
- 8.Seats will be allotted using a software developed by CHG.
- 9.Your seat allotment will be intimated to you through SMS to your registered mobile number. You can log in to your account and take a print out of your allotment.
- How to confirm your admission after allotment of your seat :
- 1.You can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college and the college will verify your certificates.
You have to pay your college admission fees. The principal of the college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
- 2.The students must keep all their originals ready before joining the college.
- 3. Report to the college by 20th June 2016 for confirming your admission.
- 4. Furnishing any false information will forefiet the admission.
- 5. Scholarship Facility can be availed.